Women’s Bundesliga: footballers sign national player Rúnarsdóttir – Bayern

Rúnarsdóttir, who made her debut in Iceland’s third division at the age of 13, has been given a contract until June 30, 2026. “At 18, Cecilía is one of the most talented goalkeepers in the world,” said Bianca Rech, FC Bayern’s sporting director Women. “She has absolutely convinced us of her qualities over the past […]

Tottenham have officially confirmed the transfer of Richarlison

Tottenham on their official pages confirmed the purchase from Everton Richarlison. There is no official amount of the transaction yet. But it was previously reported that the Spurs would pay Everton £50m plus bonuses. It’s official ???? #WelcomeRicharlison pic.twitter.com/pC6IOv2kLp — Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) July 1, 2022

Tottenham, interest in Richarlison persists

TODOmercadoWEB.es show readings to share tweet Today at 10:51Europa of TMW Editorial Office The Guardianensures that the Tottenham Maintains interest in recruiting richarlison (25). The Everton This summer he will access the sale of the Brazilian’s pass due to his important economic crisis.

Richarlison is clear, he wants to strengthen one of these two clubs. Barcelona is not

Brazilian national team member Richarlison is clear that he wants to leave Liverpool’s Everton, but would like to stay in the English Premier League. Specifically, the offensive universal Karameliek chose two clubs that could become his next place of work. Barcelona, ​​as originally mentioned, is not. UOL informs that Richarlison wants to stay in England […]

Midnight Rage, Richarlison Asks Liverpool Legend to Wash His Mouth Before Commenting

TWITTER.COM/BRFOOTBALL Richarlison managed to score the third goal that forced Everton and Arsenal to share the points 1-1 in the match week 15 of the 2021-2022 Premier League. BOLASPORT.COM – Everton striker Richarlison hit back at Jamie Carragher via a tweet asking the Liverpool legend to wash his mouth before commenting. Richarlison was one of […]

What time does Arsenal vs Everton play Schedule and where to watch

Premier LeagueComments The last game will decide the fate of the Gunners in the European cups For Javier Sepulveda 21/05/2022 – 17:22hs CLT Comments 21/05/2022 – 17:22hs CLT © Getty ImagesArsenal will host Everton at the Emirates Stadium last date of English Premier League 2021-2022 and equipment like Manchester City y Liverpool they will play […]

Supercomputer predicts the possibility of Liverpool winning the Premier League

According to supercomputer calculations, the team that will win the English Premier League football championship is Manchester City with a percentage of 93 percent, knowing that it has qualified for the Champions League by 100 percent, with Liverpool. As for the probability of Liverpool winning the Premier League, it does not exceed 7 percent, according […]