The association is looking for a video archivist to facilitate access to the more than 1500 films in its short film fund.
Under the cover of his/her tutor, the learner will carry out the following missions:
● Inventory of distribution copies available for each film and storage space;
● Digitization, verification of magnetic media (mini DV, beta num, beta sp);
● Rationalization of storage spaces, backups;
● Update of the database, indexing of new media, creation of a thesaurus;
● Optional: the learner can make proposals in the design of a web platform listing viewing copies of all the films.
Required profile :
● Taste for cinema and audiovisual professions;
● Training in audiovisual archives;
● General knowledge of analogue broadcast media;
● Ease with computer tools;
● Sense of organization, optimization of time;
● Sense of interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team.
Mission conditions :
Net monthly salary: legal remuneration, according to age and level of education, in accordance with the National Collective Agreement for Animation and according to the texts in force.
Type of contract: apprenticeship contract of 12 to 24 months (depending on the duration of the training), in 35 hours and at a work-study rhythm defined according to the training followed.
Place of work: offices of the association: 8 allée des Mauves, 75020 Paris
Applications to be sent until December 12, 2021 inclusive.
Interviews scheduled for Monday 13 and Wednesday 15 December 2021 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Starting position in 2022 (depending on the training followed).
Contact : Lorena Gutierrez – [email protected]
Detailed job description below.