MBDA, at the heart of our defence… Join our group, European leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of missiles and weapon systems that meet the present and future needs of European and allied armies! With our 12,000 employees, come and take part in our projects, in operational service or in development, in a multicultural context favorable to innovation and technical excellence! MBDA is committed to your side: integration process, personalized training plan, support for your career development, etc.
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Joining our Bourges site means benefiting from a range of professional opportunities in different professions (production, engineering, customer support, etc.).
Join the Management which, throughout the development cycle, designs, manufactures and tests our missile systems, as well as the associated equipment!
Within the Firing and Launcher Installations Production entity, and attached to the Business division, you are the guarantor of the realization of the production stations of our customer contracts, in accordance with the needs expressed by the program management and in compliance with the objectives set by the Industrial Department.
You work on a family of finished products, in direct interface with our customers.
Thanks to your skills, you carry out industrialization actions and define the industrial organization to meet the industrial requirements of the product and its production process.
Thus, for new products or new business, you are led to:
- Participate in product and technological architecture choices,
- Define the industrial organization and the means necessary to produce (investment, tools, etc.)
- Be the industrial support to choose the optimum manufacturing and testing process according to the complexity and the quantity to be produced,
- Establish quotes including the serial cost and associated fixed costs,
- Participate in cost reduction actions.
For Serial Business, you are required to:
- Take into account all requests: participate in meetings to launch contracts and read contracts, manage the request resulting from the programs and ensure its application,
- Set up and maintain the industrial tool: set up the production line internally or at the customer’s in the context of offset, participate in or manage by delegation the industrial validation process,
- Plan, coordinate and report the fulfillment of the request: manage and participate in production rituals and other instances with internal customers,
- Prepare and roll out Customer acceptances,
- Guarantee the quality of the products: Decline the program Quality assurance plan, participate in meetings to deal with non-conformities,
- Control the costs of products in the business portfolio: draw up quotes, prepare and participate in reviews of the Final Business Forecast, create cost sheets.
Occasional trips are to be expected in France and abroad.
Trained as a generalist engineer or equivalent, you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience and have acquired good skills in project management in the industrial field with internal and external interfaces. An advanced level of English is expected for this position.
Do the technological challenges of the defense industry motivate you? Send us your application!
- TYPE OF CONTRACT : CDI
- LOCALISATION : Bourges (18)
- REFERENCE : R08629