Als Field Service Associate (FSA) (m / f / d) you are responsible for all service functions in the pre- and after-sales phase, ie for the installation, maintenance and repair of our Flowcytometer-Systeme der Business Unit BD Biosciences.
The position includes a travel activity of approx. 80% in the assigned care area.
The role of Field Service Associate (FSA) offers ambitious, motivated people who want to grow into an engineering profession, entry into the field service and technical services. With an excellent service, which includes corrective and preventive maintenance, hardware upgrades and software updates, as well as the efficient handling of escalated incidents and inquiries from customers, you ensure customer satisfaction. The junior technician gives you the opportunity to grow into the role of a Field Service Engineer (FSE) through continuous learning.
You have completed training in a technical environment (medical technology, electronics, etc.), ideally as a state-certified medical technician. You have in-depth knowledge of computers, networking, and electronics.
That convinces us:
- Very good self-organization, strong time management and prioritization of work
- Communication strength, Ability to work in a team and a high degree of commitment and personal responsibility
- Efficient, pragmatic and solution-oriented working style
- High social competence combined with a pronounced willingness to help
- Business fluent German – as well as good knowledge of English
- A valid European driving license
- High willingness to travel (80%) in the assigned care area. and occasionally within Central Europe
what we offer
- An interesting, varied task at a market-leading company
- Dealing with the latest technology
- A dynamic environment in which you can move a lot and always keep moving
- A functional home office including modern IT equipment
- A solid familiarization Further training opportunities
- A company vehicle (also for private use)
- Attractive remuneration and benefits package consisting of a bonus system, employee share program and participation in childcare costs for children who are not of school age
DEU Heidelberg – Tullastrasse