In the case of the leaders of Kansas City, Tennessee Titans, San Francisco 49ers and Green Bay Packers, Super Bowl LIV is close close.
Andy Reid’s Chiefs are hoping to go on a further stage after being defeated in last year’s AFC Championship and will be hosted by the Titans team who have made a big impact on the New England Patriots and Ravens Ravens.
In the NFC Championship match, the 49s host the Packers in a competition between two head-to-head trainers in Kyle Shanahan and Matt LaFleur, both of whom were successful in lighting up their quarters on the stats sheet.
We make a preview of the AFC and NFC Championship Games using Stats Perform details.
“canvas-us can-text Mb (0) – mt (0) – sm Mt (0.8em) – sm” type “text” content “Sunday (East East) t“data reactid =” 27 “Sunday (East East) t
“canvas-us can-text Mb (0) – mt (0) – sm Mt (0.8em) – sm” type “text” content “Titans (9-7) @ Chiefs (12-4). 3:05 pm“data reactid =” 28 “Titans (9-7) @ Chiefs (12-4). 3:05 pm
– The Titans won all of the final four meetings between the two, including Game 2017 Wild Card at Arrowhead Stadium. In the previous three meetings, including one back in Week 10, Tennessee has reached a fourth quarter deficit to win.
– Tennessee had 418 yards together on the ground and achieved a total of only 154 yards in the victories over New England and Baltimore. In the postal season, their defense produced five takeaways and a number of fourth stops.
– Red-hot Titans going back Derby Henry has 812 rushing yard compiled in the third quarter of games this season. Terrell Davis in 1998 (824 yards, the first quarter) was the last player to push for at least 800 yards.
– Kansas City met the hard way in the Division Round in Houston Texans, which eliminated a 24 point deficit – the largest in franchise history – to win 51-31.
– The CEOs are trying the Super Bowl to reach first for 50 years since they won Super Bowl IV.
“canvas-us can-text Mb (0) – mt (0) – sm Mt (0.8em) – sm” type “text” content “Packers (13-3) @ 49ers (13-3). 6:40 pm“data reactid =” 35 “>Packers (13-3) @ 49ers (13-3). 6:40 pm
– Only Dallas Cowboys and St. Louis / Los Angeles (nine) Rams had met more frequently in the play games than the Packers and the 49s, who will fight each other for the eighth time.
– Should Green Bay win the 49s and Super LIV Bowl to win, they would equal the NFL record for most of the postseason winners (37 – Patriots New England).
– San Francisco is offering two home playoff games to win for the fifth time in its history. On the previous four occasions the Niners won two home playoff games (1981, 1984, 1989 and 1994), the Super Bowl has won them.
– Successfully Aaron Rodgers, who was racing on package packages, only 16 pass – he finished his smallest in the beginning of the season – in the Division Round win in the Seattle Seahawks. Meanwhile, 131 yards at low season by quarterback Niners Jimmy Garoppolo were victorious over the Minnesota Vikings last weekend.
– The town team will be concerned about the threat of Davante Adams, who has 17 arrests for 175 receiving yards and three against Niners. He also arranged a franchise playoff record with 160 yard accepted in virtue over Seattle.