There is no doubt that “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star Khloé Kardashian (37) has had a troubled love life, with ups and downs almost around every corner.
She has previously been in a relationship with the former basketball player Lamar Odom (42), whom she married in 2009. In recent years, she has been in an on-and-off relationship with the basketball player Tristan Thompson (30) – with all the scandals it has brought with it.
Shortly after she broke up with Odom, in 2013, she was spotted with rapper French Montana (37). The romance rumors quickly began to swirl, and in the spring of 2014, they chose to start a relationship.
That same fall, however, it became known that Kardashian had chosen to end his relationship with the rapper, and they thus separated teams.
Now, in a new interview with Dagbladet, however, it may seem that there is still a good atmosphere between the exes.
– Fantastic person
In connection with the rapper releasing a music video for the song “I really do not care”, Dagbladet gets the opportunity to ask the world star about what kind of relationship the former couple has with each other today.
– How is your relationship with Khloé Kardashian today?
– We are friends. Khloé is the best and she is a wonderful person. We will always be friends.
– We still have contact, definitely, he adds, without elaborating further.
He can also reveal to Dagbladet that he is today a single man. It is thus not entirely inconceivable that the two exes will find each other again sometime in the future. However, it may remain a wishful thinking.
Boasted of the ex
This is not the first time the rapper has opened up about the ex. In an interview with Haute Living in 2019, the 37-year-old boasted of Kardashian.
– I feel we had a really good relationship. There was no bad blood. No one did anything to the other that made us unable to get out of it as friends.
The rapper was also in no doubt that this was not just a quick flirtation. He stated that the love he and the Kardashian sister had was genuine.
– When love is as ours was, love will remain as it is, he stated.