Home insurance for home owner

With the standard protection and intermediate protection, you are covered if damage is caused to your property by fire, theft or vandalism, for example. Or by smoke, fire or explosion following an earthquake, wind and certain types of water damage. Think of your dishwasher hose breaking and causing water damage.

The maximum protection, this is all-risk protection, it covers you for all the damage listed above and several others, even if you are the one who caused the damage. If, in a moment of excitement, you smash the TV with your video game controller, you’re covered.