Moved on the web for the safety measures imposed for the health emergency, the Motor Valley Fest has restarted the engines and raised the curtain – from 14 to 17 May – on the world showcase for the brands of two and four wheels. ‘Ripartiamo’ is the message of the video teaser published on the web. The site www.motorvalleyfest.it it becomes the official container of the digital program schedule of the event: not only conferences and round tables for professionals but thematic insights for fans and real virtual journeys.
From the armchair at home through a computer or smartphone you can explore the most beautiful museums of car and motorcycle manufacturers, the racetracks and also the territory of the via di Emilia, the Motor Valley of Italy. Not even the sportsmen will remain dry-mouthed because an intense virtual competition session with the E-sport champions is scheduled. The festival will also be a showcase for emerging business realities: on Sunday 17th innovative start-ups will be awarded and in conclusion the guests of Tedex Modena on the impact will discuss the present and future challenges of mobility.
– LIVE STREAMING FROM THE MOTOR VALLEY MUSEUMS – On 16 and 17 May with Facebook direct you can visit the temples of the Emilia-Romagna car manufacturers. ‘Journey to the Museum’ will be a live streaming in the company of museum curators and specialized guides. Dallara Academy, Mudetec – Museum of Lamborghini Automobiles Technologies, Enzo Ferrari Museum in Modena and Ferrari Museum in Maranello, Ducati Museum, Horacio Pagani Museum, Maserati Innovation Lab will open their doors and virtual visitors will also be able to ask questions in real time. Here is the live program: Saturday 16 May Dallara (11-11.30), Lamborghini Mudetec (15.30-16), Ferrari Mef (17.30-18). Sunday 17 May Ducati (10-10.30), Ferrari Maranello (12.30-13), Maserati (15.30-16), Pagani (17.30-18).
– E-SPORTS – Saturday, May 16, at 2 pm, the Ducati e-Race will be held which will also involve some official Ducati riders. Among the participants confirmed two exceptional e-gamers such as Andrea Saveri, MotoGP e-Sport Championship 2019 and official Ducati Team rider, Davide Gallina, new Ducati Pramac official rider. At the end of the race, after the interviews and the award ceremony, the two drivers will stop for a Q&A session with all the fans. From 4pm David Tonizza and Enzo Bonito, sim driver of the FDA Hublot Esports Team, the division dedicated to virtual sports of the Ferrari Driver Academy, will offer a coaching session on the Assetto Corsa platform. At 4pm also the Dallara E-sports Championship final. The registration fees are free and will be donated to the hospitals of Parma and Bergamo.
– TRIP IN THE AUTODROMS – From the Motor Valley Fest digital site you can explore the racetracks of Imola, Modena, Varano and the Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli. On the latter’s track it will be possible to discover the behind the scenes of a world theater of the two major world championship championships – MotoGP and SBK – as well as events dedicated to four-wheelers.
– THE VIA EMILIA – The Emilia Romagna Motor Land “runs” along a thousand-year-old Roman road that gives its name to an entire region: the Via Emilia. Often on this historic road – which cuts across Emilia Romagna connecting Piacenza to Rimini – some of the Motor Valley’s iconic racing cars have been tested and developed. An ad hoc section will allow you to discover its excellence with interactive stages and tips. From the virtual climbs to the Piacenza domes painted by Guercino and Pordenone to the street view visit of the “Fellini 100 Genio Immortale” exhibition set up at Castel Sismondo in Rimini, from the immersive videos in the most beautiful works of the Verdi Festival in Parma to the opportunity to virtually browse the millennial codes kept in the Malatesta Library of Cesena, Unesco World Memory.
– EMILIA IS ALSO FOOD VALLEY – How to taste the gastronomy from a distance? Piacere Modena will offer videos dedicated to Modena’s food and wine. “Modena in a sandwich” will include video recipes starring Daniele Reponi, the non-chef of the sandwiches. The chefs of Modena a Tavola will mix motors and gastronomic specialties in the story “I menu dei Motori”.