At NATU PERU SEEDS, a company dedicated to the production and export of seeds, we are looking for 01 JUNIOR IRRIGATION AND FERTILIZATION ENGINEER; for our PIURA HEADQUARTERS that meets the following profile:
– Graduate or Bachelor of Agricultural Engineering.
– Basic knowledge of plant nutrition and drip irrigation.
– Availability to work in La Matanza, Morropón – Piura.
– Guarantee the provision of irrigation and fertilization of the different varieties.
– Supervise on a daily basis the cultivation modules assigned by the irrigation manager.
– Perform weekly report of crop status and monitoring report and field observations.
– Develop and implement research work in order to improve the process.
– Install, collect and analyze the results of soil solution samplings, extraction probes and specific varieties.
– Train irrigation personnel in the different issues of importance, use and maintenance of the different irrigation monitoring equipment.
– Execute activities commissioned by your immediate boss.
Place of Work: La Matanza
Hours: Monday to Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 6:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.