A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

Chronic patients request a census for the delivery of medicines :: La Prensa de Lara

Osman Rojas | LAra’s PRESS.- The chronic patients who make life in the Lara state ask the regional authorities for a greater commitment to them. After the constant protests that have been registered about the lack of medicines, the sick in the region want the Health Secretary pledge to deliver medicines constantly as they consider […]

As of Sunday: Around 433 corona infected people in SH – 50 of them in hospitals

25 new infections were discovered in Schleswig-Holstein on Sunday. A total of 2956 cases are recorded. Exclusively forshz + users from MarleĀ Liebelt May 10, 2020, 7:20 pm The number of people infected with the coronavirus reported since the outbreak of the pandemic rose to 2956 in Schleswig-Holstein. Around 433 currently infected According to robe estimates […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

A Brazilian medical student died of carbon monoxide

A young medical student of Brazilian nationality passed away this Friday night apparently from carbon monoxide inhalation in the apartment that he lived in at 3500 Urquiza Street. The victim is 19-year-old Jonathan Fannduel Silva. According to information from the Public Prosecutor’s Office (MPA), he was found by his friends who went to visit him […]

Crazy: Janine Pink’s ex was there for the first time

Janine Pink (33) did not enjoy privacy the first time! The former Cologne 50667 actress is known to have no problem speaking about her sex life in public. In the show, the Leipzig girl chatted celebrities under palm trees quite bluntly about the bed qualities of her ex Tobias Wegener (27). Now she also shared […]