One of the great concerns that people have in terms of their physical condition is the formation of the abdomen and waist. To achieve this purpose, many go to the exercise; However, some fall into the error of performing techniques that are more harmful than productive for their health.
A healthy diet is also essential when it comes to losing weight. According to different studies, to reduce the volume of the abdomen, several foods must be restricted and complement them with others that provide nutrients to rebuild muscles.
In addition to nutrition, hydration is crucial, since when exercising, the body loses water. Experts recommend drinking two liters of water a day.
In that order of ideas, the portal Know how to live reveals a series of exercises to mark the abdomen. However, before making a change in diet and trying some exercise, it is best to consult a health professional.
Elevated Leg Crunch
- Lie on the floor face up.
- Place the crossed palms on the chest or behind the head.
- Raise your bent legs.
- Take the head and shoulders off the ground and carefully bring it closer to the knees.
- Lie down with legs extended.
- Bring your hands behind your head with your elbows bent.
- Lie face up on the floor on a mat.
- Bend the knees with the soles of the feet flat on the ground.
- In that position, raise the trunk off the ground and bring the head closer to the knees with the arms extended forward.
- Lie face down.
- Raise one leg and the opposite arm.
- Hold the position for a few seconds.
- Immediately afterwards, repeat with the opposite leg and arm.
- Lie face down on the floor.
- Support yourself on the balls of your feet and forearms with your elbows bent.
- Hold between 30 seconds and 1 minute.
- You can also slightly raise one leg and then the other and one arm and then the other.
Natural methods to tone the abdomen
The person should start moving. If you do not exercise a lot, you can start with half an hour and give preference to cardiovascular exercise. For example, running, jogging, biking, jumping rope, among others.
burn calories fasting
Starting physical activity before breakfast is especially good for burning calories. After exercise, you can eat a high-fiber breakfast.
To get a flat abdomen, it is important to try to eat dinner at least three hours before bed and avoid fat.
This is the most important key. A balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, cereals and low in water will help to eliminate fat in the stomach.
Drink green tea to lose belly fat
Considered one of the most effective fat burners, green tea represents a great alternative to reduce belly measurements without going through strict diets.
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- Boil a cup of water and, when it comes to a boil, remove it and pour it over the green tea.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and consume it.
- You should avoid drinking more than 3 cups a day, as it has a slight laxative effect..
Copyright © 2023 SA Week Publications
SA Week Publications
Remember: The only accounts authorized to make deposits for the concept of subscriptions and renewals in the name of PUBLICACIONES SEMANA SA with NIT 860.509.265 -1, are: Banco de Bogotá: Current Account Number 00033073-8 Bancolombia: Savings Account Number 040- 359946-75
All registered trademarks are the property of the respective company or of PUBLICACIONES SEMANA SA The total or partial reproduction of any of the content that appears here is prohibited, as well as its translation into any language without the written authorization of its owner.