WhatsApp continues to rise and already far exceeds other applications such as Telegram and Messenger. Currently the platform for Android and iPhone smartphones is making several changes, for example, now you can activate the function so that photos and videos that are seen only once by your friends disappear.
Also, a tool that is enjoying success is the speed changes of the audio notes of WhatsApp. You can choose between 1.5X and up to 2X, the latter being twice the normal amount. But not only that, you can also make use of the messages that self-destruct in 7 days if they are not seen or answered by your friends, family, cousins, partner or coworkers.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: what does the heart with a red dot mean and when to use it
Now there is a rather curious fact that many users have reported on social networks: and that is that the function to be able to activate WhatsApp Web It has disappeared from all cell phones in the world. What has happened?
As we told you some time ago, the app belonging to Facebook continues to be updated and you can now have the tool that allows you to open your conversations from any PC with the multi-device function.
HOW TO RE-ACTIVATE WHATSAPP WEB ON MY CELL PHONE
As everything is changing order, it is necessary to perform a series of steps to access the WhatsApp Web on your mobile device, be it Android or iPhone:
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Then go to the mobile application settings.
- There you will have to see “WhatsApp Web” before.
- If you didn’t notice, this is now called “Linked Devices.”
- Click on it and the window will be activated to link WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code and you’re done.
- It should be noted that this function called “Linked devices” is now multi-device, which allows you to open your WhatsApp conversations on up to 4 computers.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: smb_web[email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link.