Citizens can verify through the Voucher 600 consultation platform authorized by the Government if it is a beneficiary of the so-called “Bonus 600 soles″ that will be granted to the families most economically affected by the new total quarantine before the second wave of infections of the COVID-19 in the country. How to do it? Below the LINK and the steps you must follow.
The new subsidy consists of financial aid in the amount of S/ 600 that the Government will deliver to households in the regions and provinces of the country that are at the extreme level of contagion by the COVID-19.
SIGHT: Who can access under the payment method in banking agencies?
The Government put the platform into operation https://bono600.gob.pe since last Monday, February 15 so that citizens can check if they have access to the “600 Soles Bonus”.
What are the payment methods
If you have to collect the “Bonus 600 soles” for your home, you will be assigned one of five modalities to receive the money.
- Deposit into account (from February 17). If you have an account at the Banco de la Nación or some other financial institution, the deposit will be automatic, depending on the schedule and the last digit of your ID. You can withdraw the S / 600 at ATMs, authorized agents or the financial institution.
- Paying carts (from February 22). The paying carts They will reach the most remote communities where there are no banks and will deliver the bond following strict security protocols, according to a schedule. If the person responsible for the collection is an elderly person or a severely disabled person who lives alone, the voucher will be delivered in cash to their home.
- Digital wallet (from February 26). If any member of the household has an active digital wallet, the bonus will be deposited there. If you don’t have one, you can download one and join from March 1.
- Cellular banking (from March 22). You will be able to affiliate according to the established schedule according to the last digit of your ID. For this, personal data and cell phone number must be validated. Thus, the beneficiary will receive a text message from the bank with the access code to mobile banking that will allow the voucher to be withdrawn through the ATMs and MultiRed agents of Banco de la Nación.
- Banking agencies (from March 29). In this mode, the voucher is delivered to bank agencies. It is aimed solely at all those households whose members do not have accounts in a bank or financial institution, or do not have an identified cell phone number.
To choose the beneficiaries of the “Bonus 600 soles” Various criteria were taken into account, such as whether the household is in a situation of poverty or extreme poverty, according to the Household Targeting System (Sisfoh).
Also, that they are affiliated with the Juntos program or that any member of the household is a user of the Pensión 65 or Contigo programs. On the other hand, that no member of the household is registered in the public or private payroll, except pensioners and practitioners. And that no one has an income of more than S / 3,000 per month.
In addition, the payment of the bonus will be made by household groups, in accordance with the assigned modalities.
- Group 1: Households in the Juntos, Contigo and Pensión programs 65
- Group 2: Households with bank accounts, digital wallets and mobile banking (old and new users)
- Group 3: Homes in communities without financial entities
- Group 4: Households without bank accounts